Are you brand new to God's WORLD News? Welcome! Here's how to activate your account for the first time.
- Go to gwnews.com/register.
- Enter your account number without the leading zeros (you can find it on your magazine), your five-digit zip code, your email address, and a password.
- Visit gwnews.com and press “Sign in” at the top using your account holder login.
Are you an existing account holder? Here's what to do.
- Go to gwnews.com and press “Sign in” at the top.
- Sign in with the same username and password as always. If you're having trouble logging in, go to gwnews.com/forgot. (Hint: If you are a WORLD subscriber, these match your WORLD login credentials.)
And here's how to add or manage kid logins.
- Click on Account Access. You must be logged in to see this page.
- Some users may see kid logins already populated in the Manage User Access section. If you see your kid's account, go ahead and press “Reset Password.” Create new credentials for your kid and press “Create Account” in the Create Kid Account section.
- Connect a subscription with each user in the Manage User Access section.
- Click on "Back to GWNews", then Log out as the account holder.
If you ever need to make changes to kid access, just go to the Account Access page.
And you can manage your subscription by doing the following:
- Log into the account portal here using your account holder credentials.
- Go to "Memberships" in the View My Activity section to adjust your settings.
Questions? Call 828-435-2981 (international 1-800-951-6397) or email email@example.com. Our team works Monday–Friday (except holidays), 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET.